Best Pontoon Boats in 2017-Top 10 Pontoon Boats You Can Buy Today
Looking for the best pontoon boats? Their versatility and the productivity does make them a popular choice among many. In fact, pontoon boats are today bought by many fishing enthusiasts the world over, and their sales have been rising each day.
So, what is it about pontoon boats that you would love?
For one, you can ride the waves with a subtle swag of sass and use it for multiple uses, including fishing, pleasure boating, luxurious pontoon boats and more – all you need from an Aqua vehicle.
No matter how you want to ride the waves, ride them with pontoon boats customizing them to your real requirement and make your way into the waters swiftly. So with all the oozing advantages it exhibits make pontoon boats a must have in your arsenal.
- 10 Best Pontoon Boats – Reviews
- 1.Colorado XT Inflatable Pontoon Boat
- 2. Sea Eagle Green 375FC FoldCat Fishing Boat
- 3. Classic Accessories Colorado Boat
- 4. Sea Eagle 285fpb Pontoon Boat Package
- 5. Classic Accessories Roanoke Inflatable Boat
- 6. Cumberland Inflatable Fishing Float Tube
- 7. Togiak Fishing Pontoon float boat
- 8. Sea Eagle Inflatable Frameless Pontoon Boat
- 9. Skagit Inflatable Pontoon Boat
- 10. Classic Accessories Cumberland Inflatable Float Tube
- Things to consider before buying Pontoon Boats:
- How to Buy Pontoon Boats?
- Popular Pontoon Boat Brands You Can Buy
- Classic Accessories
- Sea Eagle
- Share this:
10 Best Pontoon Boats – Reviews
For all you people who love fishing, here’s Colorado XT Inflatable Pontoon Boat which is all set to make your fishing experience even better and much more fun than you would usually have.Fabricated with heavy duty PVC, Steel, and Nylon, Colorado XT weighs around 77 pounds and can easily facilitate a weight of 400 pounds on it.
The transport wheel makes this pontoon boat easy to carry around in your car with ease. Many features like these make Colorado XT Inflatable Pontoon Boat irresistible to have.Let us take a look at its features, and you can decide for yourself if this one is for you. We have also listed the pros and cons to make the job easier for you.
Overall, the Colorado XT Inflatable Pontoon Boat is a pretty good buy. There are slight modifications which push it to the back foot but given its price, it is value for a price.
- It has removable gear bags and side pockets. The 20 pockets add up to the space storage.
- The anchor system with fillable mesh bag is simple to use.
- It falls in the middle range pricing segment of roughly around $600-$700, which is reasonable.
- The choice between rower and motor is a very captivating feature enabling us to use any of the two for movement.
- The motor mounts are cased with weather proofing for safeguarding.
- Enormous storage space for fitting in all the fishing essentials
- A couple of foam fly patches to add up to the versatility.
- The transport wheel eases the purpose of carrying the Colorado XT Inflatable Pontoon Boat from place to place without much hustle and bustle.
- Top notch abrasive resistance facilitating heavy duty usage.
- Colorado XT Inflatable Pontoon Boat has a few shortcomings as well.
The Sea Eagle 375FC comes with a unique design, pleasantly surprising fishing lovers with its simple pontoon boat which serves the purpose of fishing with ease. It’s double seating feature facilitates two people on the boat.
Apart from this, Sea Eagle 375FC is equipped with many more worthy add-ons. You should definitely take a look at this particular boat if you are looking for both quality and efficiency in one package. On the whole, the Sea Eagle 375FC looks a very handy pick for fishing lovers and if they aren’t looking for a faster boat and don’t expect anything more than fishing, then this would be the right pick.
If you are already convinced that this is the one for you, then take a time to read through the features and its pros so that you know for sure if you are making the right choice. The double seating makes it an attractive option indeed.
- Weighing around 75 pounds, Sea Eagle 375FC can withstand a weight of 650 pounds, which is two people approximately.
- Sea Eagle 375FC comes with full NMMA certification and CE certification.
- The ultra light aluminum cross boards which occupy the deck gives makes it fairly strong.
- Swivel seats which rotate 360°facilitate comfort.
- Spacious enough to fit in all your fishing gear.
- The three-year warranty.
- 1000 denier reinforced.
- Durable and strong.
- Flexible seats.
Sea Eagle 375FC is confined to be only a fishing boat.
Portability is good but is not that easy as it needs some space.
If you’re in the hunt for the cheapest Inflatable Pontoon Boat, then I must tell you that your hunt ends here as we bring you the Classic Accessories Colorado Boat. It has all the basic features you might need.
To be fair and honest, the Classic Accessories Colorado Boat is strictly for people who are looking for a cheaper pontoon boat with the basic features. Because of the low price, it compromises on the quality of some of its functions and even the safety measures is not very advanced.
But having said that. it’s still a very good pick in places with not so adverse winds and can be easily used for its functionality.A lightweight simple fishing boat that is also durable is what you can expect in Classic Accessories Colorado Boat.Read on to find out more about its features, pros, and cons- the final decision is yours.
- It has 8 foot long pontoons which make up the total weight of the boat to be 43 pounds fabricated by heavy duty PVC, Steel, and Nylon.
- It has a capacity of 350 pounds, which is for one person.
- Durable and strong, it will protect as long as the weather does not overcome it.
- It has sufficient storage space.
- Good for basic fishing for the most economical people.
- Paddling is quite gripping.
- The basic functionality prevails and it is compact.
- Value for price.
- The oar lock system issue is persistent.
The Sea Eagle 285fpb Pontoon Boat comes with some of the versatile features from the heart of the Sea Eagle who is a reputed name in the pontoon boat business. This one is a hot cake for all the fishing enthusiasts and fishing lovers all around as the Sea Eagle 285fpb caters to the needs of the fishing enthusiasts more than any pontoon boat.
Incorporating the frameless construction for the pontoon boat, Sea Eagle took a step ahead in the innovation and came up with some of the best features in this area. Sea Eagle 285fpb is a very good choice of a fishing boat if we are sure of no coarse winds or anything of that sort.
An easy way to figure out if this boat suits your taste is to read on about its features. Let us brief you so you can make an informed choice and be satisfied.
- It has swivel seats which can rotate 360°.
- The durable deck facilitates the person to stand and fish.
- Though it’s light in weight, it can withstand weights as great as 450 pounds.
- Design becomes even more compact if only the hull and oars are used.
- The spacing is good and can entertain all of your fishing gear.
- Customize Sea Eagle 285fpb as per your requirement using the universal Scott mounts.
- Economic purchase.
- Flexible fishing measures.
- The awkwardly positioned rod holders which fiddle with the functionality.
- Controlling becomes tough in windy conditions due to its minimal weight.
Again if you’re looking for an inflatable boat on the cheaper side, Classic Accessories comes with yet another pontoon boat which facilitates all the basic needs of a pontoon boat is expected to. The Classic Accessories Roanoke boat comes to all guns blazing.
On the whole, Classic Accessories Roanoke Inflatable boat is a decent purchase given the perspective of its price. But in case you want some add-ons or high-end features, then this isn’t your cup of tea. However if in fact what you are looking for is something basic which will not take up a lot of space, but help you fish- then this might just be the boat for you. Want to find out?
We have listed its features, pros and cons below- feel free to skim through them before taking any major decision. You might regret hasty choices especially when you are investing in a boat.
- The pontoons are as long as 8 feet and are fabricated with the heavy duty PVC, steel, and nylon
- They weigh around 43 pounds.
- It comes with a versatile feature providing resistance to puncture.
- Simple to use, it gets all the basic features correct.
- Cheap but durable.
- Maneuvering this pontoon boat is pretty easy.
- Being a light in weight, this can be transported easily.
- Compact design.
- Might become erratic in windy conditions.
If you are looking for a compact pontoon boat which isn’t as big as the inflatable boats, then you are at the right place. Hailing from the family of Classic Accessories, Cumberland comes Inflatable Fishing Float tube caters to the need of a pontoon in a very compact space.
They have come up with better features which could be equipped onto the pontoon with a motto of increasing the functionality and raising the bar in the aspects of comfort as well.Cumberland Fishing float tube is designed for a single person and is very light in terms of weight weighing only 17 pounds- bringing better stability to the design by incorporating the concepts of hydrodynamics also will add up to the positives.
So if you want to find out more about it, just read on. We have curated the features, pros, and cons especially for you so that you make no mistake while choosing your boat.
- It is not very heavy and weighs just about 17 pounds.
- The usage of hydrodynamic concepts make it a better design and make.
- It is ideal for one person, and not more.
- Ergonomic seat design and adjustable straps make it a flexible boat.
- The light weight design acts in its advantage so it doesn’t get affected by the winds much due to the hydrodynamics.
- Being very compact, this can be easily transported to various places.
- Plenty of space to accommodate all of your fishing gear.
- Comfortable experience.
- Leakage in valves.
- Space for just one person.
Another handsomely fabricated pontoon boat from the highly reputed Classic Accessories is the Togiak Pontoon float boat with its hydrodynamic hull-shaped design.It comes with a compact transport facility as well along with many handy add-ons which make the Togiak Pontoon float boat an irresistible option.
However, like everything else, it has its fair share of advantages and disadvantages. If the sound of the Togiak appeals to you, then you must find out more about it and do a thorough market research before reaching any conclusion. To make that job easier for you, we have listed the features and pros of this product.
You can skim through it to understand if it provides all the basic requirements you have. The Togiak has a number of cool features and productive add-ons, but it has some issues that need to be fixed.
- There is a lot of storage space with an attractive rear mesh.
- It was created, keeping in mind the ABYC standards.
- Though it is light in weight, it accommodates weights close to 300 pounds for a single person.
- Backpacking the float boat and its transport is easily facilitated by the shoulder straps.
- Flagship safety features such as the flag pocket and stripping apron.
- Pretty affordable price range which makes it quite feasible to purchase.
- Decent storage.
- Lightweight but strong.
- The light weight might upset the balance of the boat.
- Long durations can’t be facilitated due to seating issues.
This frameless pontoon boat hails from the family of Sea Eagle which is a pioneer in manufacturing of best pontoon boats and in which it has years of experience and expertise under its belt. Facilitating the prime function of fishing, Sea Eagle’s frameless pontoon delivers the goods with utmost ease in this regard.
The rife functionalities and the handy add-ons keep the frameless pontoon a boat in high demand which is always in the eye of the customers. Being equipped with the raised 1000D fabric floor, the frameless pontoon becomes a faster and more responsive boat living up to the standards of Sea Eagle’s class.
We know that this pontoon boat sounds irresistible, so why do not you take a look at its features and provisions so as to make the correct choice while shopping. The boat has both its pros and cons, and you can decide for yourself if the former outweighs the latter.
- Enormous storage space to fit in all your fishing gear and you will still have ample space left.
- Fishing needs are ably supported by the hard floors which are cut out for the purpose.
- The 1000 denier hull is quite durable and makes sure no punctures occur in the pontoon boat.
- Weighing around 32 pounds, it can withstand weights as high as 450 pounds.
- Swivel seats and motors add up to the efficiency of the boat.
- Spacious and comfortable.
- Makes fishing easier.
- Strong and durable.
- Flexible seats.
- The weight makes it unstable and hence controlling becomes an issue during strong winds.
- Tracking also becomes an issue in these pontoon boats.
This sturdy Inflatable boat comes with the promise and features of a big boat but at the nominal cost of a small boat. Coming with a River Rating-Class1 which makes it a one of its kind pontoon boat. The safety features, the comfort factor, and all the exclusive features make the Skagit Inflatable Pontoon boat a must have in the arsenal of fishing lovers.
The exclusive features it has gives it the edge over other pontoon boats and this is what makes the Skagit Inflatable Pontoon boat special.With its share of both pros and cons, the Skagit boat is a worthy purchase, and you should definitely give it a look if you are looking for a reasonably-priced pontoon boat for daily usage.
Having talked about the worth of Skagit Inflatable Pontoon Boat and its rife advantages, we bring to you some of the features which substantiate even further that this one had to be purchased straight away.
- There are easy controls and a crisp anchor system with fillable mesh.
- Safety standards as per ABYC norms.
- There is provision for adding cargo space as well.
- Comforting seating provision with very good padding and the adjustable footrests providing comfort.
- Comes with a weighing capacity of 350 pounds and decent space for stuffing in all the fishing gear.
- Improved visibility.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Spacious and can accommodate cargo.
- Comfortable seating.
- Relatively in the higher price range.
Hailing from Classic Accessories, Cumberland inflatable fishing float tube comes with the promise to take care of almost all the needs of fishing lovers. Classic Accessories chalked out this product to cater to the needs of fishing lovers and making sure the users are never short of anything when it comes to their fishing needs.Weighing as light as 14 pounds, it has been designed to facilitate loads as big as 350 pounds.
The prowess of this Inflatable float tube is similar to all sophisticated products of Classic Accessories.If you are interested to find out about its features, read on.
The product is not flawless but the pros are more beneficial than the disadvantages incurred because of the cons. Classic Accessories hardly ever compromises on the quality of its products, so you can expect the very best of features. So take a look at this last product on our list before making a choice.
- Hydrodynamic hull design incorporated to enrich steering and tracking capabilities.
- Because of its light weight, it is quite portable. The shoulder straps come in handy while transporting it.
- The mesh stripping apron comes along with the fish ruler which is integrated.
- There is a comfortable seating arrangement with adjustable backrest.
- An economical pricing buy.
- Easily portable.
- Comfortable and flexible.
- Easy to steer.
- Few design issues which disrupt the balance of the float tube
Things to consider before buying Pontoon Boats:
And as you would be owning a pontoon boat shortly, please consider the following things before buying which would be useful in guiding you to the right pontoon boat:
• The vital aspect of a pontoon boat which determines the amount of useful space on the boat is the size of the deck.
• The safety features, the storing provision and set up the anchor too must be seen.
• The boarding gates must be broad enough to board.
• Helm should be raised.
• The seating features are also to be taken into consideration before selecting the boat.
• Check the capacity plate of the boat to ensure it is big enough to entertain all your passengers.
These are few of the primary aspects one needs to keep an eye on while buying a pontoon boat and we make sure you’re well-served with all the essentials which would guide you to pick the best pontoon boat which fits your bill perfectly.
How to Buy Pontoon Boats?
Here are some of the things that you need to look at.
You would want a lighter float tube, made from durable materials so that you can be sure it holds up when needed. Additionally, y
Additionally, you would want it to compact enough to fit into a backpack, and be covered with a powder coated material.
You need a good pontoon capacity – preferably, at least 300 lbs. No matter what’s the capacity, don’t use it to its full as it could stop your pontoon boat to work as you want it.
You need a pontoon boat which is comfortable, and there is nothing better than having an adjustable backrest.
Popular Pontoon Boat Brands You Can Buy
So, what are the top popular boat brands? Well, Classic Accessories is one – it has been in existence for a long time, and often gets mentioned when someone is buying a pontoon boat. With high-quality materials on offer and a satisfied customer base, you have nothing to worry about.
You also have Sea Eagle, which offers both pontoon and fishing boats, and offer best pontoon boats durable enough to be used in rivers easily. More importantly, they are portable and light, just the way you need them to be.
We will take a look at some of the other popular options below, in our review
You will love the subtle innovations and ergonomic designs. The broadest of storage spaces offer comfort and the handy prices give you a good many options to choose from. The storage space is good to take care of all that you need to carry and the durable materials ensure that you can go in for fishing even in rivers. You can carry in pretty big loads there, so you aren’t really going to have a problem here.
Add to it the fact that most of these pontoon boats we have reviewed also offer comfortable seating – and you can enjoy for hours without any worries.
Investing in a pontoon boat is an important decision – and you would want to make it right. If you know what you need, you can easily take a pick out of these ten!